Out with the Old
In with the New
Baumann Enterprises specializes in demolition of existing structures safely and efficiently. Before a new structure can be built, the old must be removed and can be recycled. Trust us by taking the first step with our demolition services. Due to our very own recycling center, only 10% of the structure goes to the landfill. The other 90% is used to produce recycled materials featured on our material list on the homepage. Our goal is provide the best demolition services with the help of experienced workers, safety and dedication to recycling all materials possible to provide a clean and safe environment for everyone.
Rich Hermann: Project Manager
Contact us: Monday-Friday | hours: 8:00am-4:30pm
*video of demo